- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Abililty to produce quality work in a consistent manner.
- Abililty to work independently and part of the team.
- Adability to changing demands.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using Management Trainee as subject of email.
CV's should be sent on or before the COB on friday, 24th January,2020.
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.
Upon completion of the program and based on performance, the candidate may be offered permanent employment and promotion.