Kloverharris Limited - Our client, a Real Estate Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager (Business Development/Head of Marketing)
- Candidate must be a self-starting marketing manager and business developer, who is to oversee promotional events, improve client retention and currently be working as a marketing manager, executive manager, marketing educator or new business line developer.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have a positive attitude, a tireless work ethics and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- He/she is to manage the day to day marketing activities of the company, long term marketing /business development strategy for the company and ensures that the company leads in a competitive market.
- Organize promotional events, ensuring prompt and adequate awareness is created
- Hire and train a team of marketing associates to coordinate events and conduct sales when necessary
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm on fresh strategies
- Monitor progress on marketing campaigns and submit performance reports
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Develop new business line for the company when necessary
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.