The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) owns and operates the largest power distribution network in Nigeria. A customer-focused organisation, IKEDC is committed to empowering the lives and businesses of its users through innovation and the efficient distribution of sustainable power.
Job Title: Manager, Commercial Finance & Tariff
Reporting To: Head Management Reporting & Commercial Finance
- This role is responsible for providing quality and timely financial insight and analysis to the different departments / teams within the organisation to aid business decisions, as well as provide support on tariff analysis and pricing.
- Provide management reports to senior management, including variance analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis and ensure that senior management has necessary visibility on budget performance data.
- Develop and maintain a robust Project Cost Benefit Analysis (PCBA) tracker.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Project spends.
- Ensure project spend is well controlled and determine/identify opportunities for savings.
- Drive Project profitability reviews / margin governance.
- Improve project efficiencies by establishing review culture and driving actions coming out of post evaluations (i.e. Pre-&-Post CBA evaluations).
- Provide support on Tariff pricing and overall product profitability.
- Support month-end closing process through CBA close out reviews.
- Ensure the integrity, promptness and accuracy of periodic reporting.
- Evolve and implement cost management strategies to monitor and control costs company-wide.
- Relate closely with the entire IE Commercial and Technical teams and BU Finance Managers for commercial analysis and business data.
- Carry out monthly variance analysis of budget versus actual results.
- Update the monthly Management reporting pack and provide relevant analysis.
- Support Head of Unit in all other ad-hoc management reporting requests and required analysis.
- Improve and challenge current processes and procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.