MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Manager, Customer Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 6 - 13 years
Job Field: Customer Care
- Responsible for providing highest quality of customer focused care and satisfaction using the knowledge of products, systems, and procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Track and monitor customer services and customer care operations and ensure action is taken to improve and realize service level targets.
- Deploy tools and procedures to capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaint are promptly attended to and customer informed of status in the resolution process.
- Collect data and information on customer care needs/issues and manage implementation of new systems, procedures and work ethics to improve customer service efficiency.
- Monitor and prepare periodic report on sales and generate periodic reports for management review.
- Review customer relationship management (CRM) operations, ensuring operational objectives are achieved, identifying trends and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Develop procedures to promote establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Establish/maintain lasting relationship between customers and customer care representatives, as well as other key units (Sales, Channel Distribution, Service Centers, Call Center) to maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities that improve customer lifetime value.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholder units (EBU, Information Systems, Credit Collections & Billing, Marketing, Sales & Distribution, Walk-In & Online).
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Support organisational employee awareness on Ethics - including providing regular training to employees on Ethics matters, the application of standards and guidelines, relevant laws and regulatory requirements, promoting and enhancing a strong telecom-wide compliance culture etc.