MTN Group Limited, formerly M-Cell, is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. ... Active in over 20 countries, one-third of company revenue come from Nigeria, where it holds about 35% market share.
Job Title: Manager External Relations (Public Relations)
- To Develop And Maintain Third Party Advocacy Relationships For MTNN.
- Implementation Of Media Relations’ Strategy.
- Develop And Maintain Corporate Events/Protocol Strategy
- Developing And Deploying Content & Strategies That Shape Perception Of MTN In Line With Business Objectives;
- Developing Issues Management Strategies And Ensuring That The MTN Perspective Gains Acceptance In The Media/Public Spaces;
- Drive Strategy That Would Ensure MTN Has Influence And Commands Respect In The Traditional Media And Among Personalities And Institutions Useful To MTN;
- Developing Viable Platforms To Harness Advocates And Promote The MTN Point Of View;
- Identify & Exploit Initiatives, Causes, Situations, Facts That Elicit Empathy And Understanding Of The MTN Point Of View;
- Build Goodwill For MTN Through Leveraging Strategic Sponsorships And Other PR Deployments;
- Organize High Quality Events At Maximum Value Extraction Which Perpetuate A Positive Perception Of MTN.