Catilas Resources Limited - Our client, an agency of government established to provide affordable finance for home ownership, is seeking to fill the under listed position:
Job Title: Manager, HR & Administration
Specialization(s): Administration,Human Resources
Overall Function of the Position
- The Administration Manager is responsible for effectively managing all of the activities involved with the day to day operations of Human Resource and Internal Services (including Information Technology).
- The incumbent will also have responsibility for legislative and regulatory liaison.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Plan, manage and develop Organisation’s Administration, Human Resource and Information Technology (IT) functions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage and develop administrative staff and contractors to ensure the efficient & effective operation of the function and the provision of timely & accurate information.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including government, communities and corporate sectors
- Provide advice on all aspects of human resource management including employee and organisational development.
- Keep track of cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Develop and administer employment contracts and job descriptions and ensure all aspects of the Organisation’s human resource and industrial relations functions are compliant with the applicable legislation.
- Ensure that recruitment and selection and performance review and management processes are undertaken in accordance with the Organisation’s values.
- Provide supplies by identifying needs of various business units in the organization
- Keep record of office supplies and procuring of new material with attention to budget limitations
- Supervise facilities services, maintenance activities and technicians
- Organize and supervise administrative functions by planning, arranging and meeting schedules as well as monitoring results
- Approving invoices, negotiates price, quality and delivery of equipment to the organization
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Analyzing internal processes, recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes to improve operation