TRANOS is a diversified engineering and technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions In over 8 years of existence, TRANOS has grown into a reputable and internationally recognised brand. Our specialty in Engineering, Fabrication, Maintenance and Project management has made us highly sought after by both local and international companies. As a highly innovative company, our services also includes the manufacturing of high quality products in Power Generation, Energy Distribution, Control and Automation and Enclosures. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency. Our facility is equipped with the state-of- the-art equipment and resources. These enable us carry out innovative designs, manufacturing and fabrication that comply with international standards.
Job Title: Manager - Mechanical Design Engineer
- To manage the Mechanical Design Department, and ensure that engineers produce high quality and innovative designs on schedule.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all mechanical engineering design activities and is expected to manage all mechanical design engineers in meeting their deliverables.
- Work with mechanical design engineers to come up with engineering design solutions and products.
- Support the Sales Team in responding to enquiries and clarification requests from customers.
- Guide and manage mechanical design engineers in the preparation of engineering documentation including but not limited to drawings, calculation notes, reports, etc.
- Continuously drive innovation through collaboration and ideation.
- Design, develop and validate the engineering of various mechanical enclosures, skids, modules and other products, and work with the Production Team in prototyping and production.