DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Aluminum Manufacturing Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Mechanical Engineering
- The Manager, Mechanical Engineering will be responsible for planning and directing all aspects of mechanical engineering activities within the organization and for ensuring all mechanical engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization's established policies and objectives.
- The Manager, Mechanical Engineering will report directly to the Head, Mechanical Engineering
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Organize routine servicing schedules
- Allocate work to the engineering team and review their performance from time to time to guide management decision
- Oversee the maintenance of power fluid systems (hydraulics and pneumatics)
- Maintenance of Combustion system and hazard management.
- Understand, interpret and apply engineering drawings.
- Apply a computerized maintenance management system.
- Check and calibrate instruments to ensure that they are accurate.
- Implement the planning, design and implementation of mechanical maintenance.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of plant Material handling equipment.
- Review design of mechanical component and supervise fabrication, repairs and installation.
- Maintain the operation of utility equipment such as boiler, air compressor, water supply, lift and delivery trucks and company fleets.
- Ensure and coordinate continuous preventive maintenance plan.
- Develop electromechanical knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic system,
- Build and coordinate the team for the effective delivery of the departmental objective of carrying out quality inspections.