KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Job Title: Manager, People & Change
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 7 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
We are recruiting for a Manager to join our People & Change team focused on:
- HR Transformation
- Organisation Design
- Talent Management
- Behavioural Change Management
- Workforce Intelligence.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead all phases of multiple People and Change projects in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of KPMG professionals and play an active role in staff development and practice management
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships with current and potential clients through engagement delivery and networking in professional organisations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and overseeing the development of proposals
- Lead the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management.