MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\'s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. MTN paid $285m for one of four GSM licenses in Nigeria in January 2001. To date, in excess of US$1.8 billion has been invested building mobile telecommunications infrastructure in Nigeria. Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Many of these villages and communities are being connected to the world of telecommunications for the first time ever. The company\'s digital microwave transmission backbone, the 3,400 Kilometre Y\'elloBahn was commissioned by President Olusegun Obasanjo in January 2003 and is reputed to be the most extensive digital microwave transmission infrastructure in all of Africa. The Y\'elloBahn has significantly helped to enhance call quality on MTN network.
Job Title: Manager Portfolio (Health)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 6 - 13 years
Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
- To Manage MTN’s Social Investment Program In Health, Through Partnership With Reputable Organisations To Implement Sustainable Projects
- Effective Funds Management And Project Budget Implementation For MTNF’s Health Portfolio Projects
- Design, Develop And Implement Innovative, Large Scale And Impactful Initiatives Aligned To MTNF’s Strategic Objectives
- Enhance And Maintain Relationships With Stakeholders, Responsible Interest Groups, Regulatory Agencies And Ecosystem Partners Towards The Successful Implementation Of Projects And Facilitating Positive Business Outcomes.
- Facilitate MTN’s Leadership Position In The Area Of CSR/ CSI Through Implementation Of Portfolio Projects In Alignment With MTN Principles, Practices And Processes, Cause Related Campaigns And Employee Engagement Initiatives.
- Drive Continuous Professional Development Of Team And Self Through Leveraging Human Resources Career Development Programs, Knowledge Management And Best Practice Sharing, Coaching And Mentoring
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- Occasional Travel