Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager/Senior Manager - Alliance Manager
- Develop and execute partnership program according to Huawei cooperation policy and strategy.
- Establish sub-contractors selection criteria to source and evaluate partner sub-contractors.
- Gather qualification of suppliers and obtain the offer from suppliers, negotiate contract with suppliers.
- Manage, track sub-contractors’ performance according to SLA/KPI requirements, periodically meeting with sub-contractors to review sub-contractors' performance and contracts.
- Establish partner relationship with sub-contracts and coordinate with Service team, procurement and cooperation department.
- Manage the payment process according to sub-contractors delivery status.Work in a cross functional organization in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to fulfill the designated task in PMO function/s in the assigned programs.
- Interact and communicate with customer as single point of contact for 3rd Party alliance function.
- Assist PMO leader/Director in implementation of Huawei’s IT projects-related contract framework, policies and procedures as laid down in contract and company processes.
- 3rd Party contract negotiations, supplier selection, assessment and performance monitoring
- Work cross-functionally to establish processes and procedures that optimize deliverability
- Work with 3rd party partners to define value proposition that improve deliverability offering to clients
- On-boarding partners and execution of strategies to maximize the benefits for customer and Huawei
- Develop reporting dashboard, reports for the assigned function. Prepare reports as per defined intervals to all concerned stakeholders.
- Capture, implement improvement activities from time to time based on learnings, audits and industry practices.
- Assist PMO leader/Director in translating IT Governance and alliance strategy and plans into specific improvement programs/ projects/ operations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the PMO Leader/Director
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Attend team/departmental/customer meetings as required. Make meeting notes and action tracker