MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\'s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. MTN paid $285m for one of four GSM licenses in Nigeria in January 2001. To date, in excess of US$1.8 billion has been invested building mobile telecommunications infrastructure in Nigeria. Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Many of these villages and communities are being connected to the world of telecommunications for the first time ever. The company\'s digital microwave transmission backbone, the 3,400 Kilometre Y\'elloBahn was commissioned by President Olusegun Obasanjo in January 2003 and is reputed to be the most extensive digital microwave transmission infrastructure in all of Africa. The Y\'elloBahn has significantly helped to enhance call quality on MTN network.
Job Title: Officer Communications Design
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 6 - 13 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
- To Lead All The Activities Of The Career Centre In The Provision Of Services For The Effective Operation Of The Career Management Solution In MTN Nigeria In Line With Company Policy And Strategy On Career Management.
- Engage, Develop And Implement Career Management Paths (Including Specialist Career Track And Graduate Trainee Programme) And Associated Rules For Movement Within And Outside Career Paths.
- Liaise With Group To Facilitate And Track Group Led Initiatives/Interventions Including But Not Limited To Inter-Opco Mobility And Global Graduate Development Programme
- Manage The End To End Process Of The Annual Talent Review Cycle As Well As Succession Planning Process, Framework And Plans.
- Provide Advisory And Other Services And Guidance On Talent And Career Management To Employees Throughout The Company.
- Review, Develop, Implement And Provide Talent And Y’ello Careers Tools For Use Throughout The Company As Well As Identify Opportunities For Talent And Career Interventions In The Company Through Consultation With Senior Management.
- Support The Development And Implementation Of Talent & Career Interventions And Strategies
Normal MTNN Working Conditions