Mastercard - We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Consultant
Job ref.: R-93047
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides consulting services (including business strategy, operating model design, performance optimization, customer experience, information and risk management) to financial institutions, merchants and governments worldwide.
- With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients.
- Are you motivated by developing new consulting models, leading to insights and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
- Have you led projects with teams with diverse skills and experience?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
- The Managing Consultant (MC) will be part of the global leadership team formulating, implementing and managing a new consulting delivery model for Mastercard Advisors:
- Develop relevant and value-creating analysis and insight for our clients; ensure work is synthesized into clear, sound recommendations with high standard document outputs
- Monitor configured offering processes and deliverables to identify creative and useful additional and / or alternative analyses and paradigms to improve project quality and economics
- Help develop a scalable consulting business by developing and deploying established project templates to ensure consistent, high quality deliverables
- Develop effective working relationships with mid to senior level colleagues
- Proactively seek new knowledge and skills and facilitate the development of intellectual capital
- Lead small teams of local consultants and analysts undertaking project work
- Responsible for developing top quality work in the centralized configured consulting team in India