HRLeverage - Our client in the Manufacturing industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- The Managing Director will control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures.
- You will be the highest ranking manager in the organisation and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth