Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Editor
- The right candidate will have experience in cross channel content marketing and content optimization including text, audio, video and image content, social media marketing, and search marketing
- The right candidate has a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects, meet deadlines, and manage a team
- This position requires experience in coordinating and using digital and print content to support strategic organizational objectives.
- Coordinating day-to-day editorial operations, managing in house and outsourced content creators, editors, graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Reviewing all assignments before publication to ensure material is accurate and on-brand.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members including text, images, audio, and video, making sure all team members are on-task and meeting deadlines.
- Assisting in ideation, planning, and execution of the editorial and content marketing calendar that attracts and appeals to the organization’s various customer avatars.
- Monitoring and reporting on content marketing metrics and KPIs.
- Checking accuracy of facts, dates, names, captions, statistics, etc. located in all content.
- Maintaining consistency of the brand by upholding the organization’s style guide standards on tense, voice, tone, and the spelling/capitalization of certain words as they relate to the organization.
- Creating copy, engaging headlines and subheads, proofreading, and deep-line editing for spelling, grammar, punctuation and brand consistency.
- Overseeing the scheduling, publication, and overall consistency of the organisation’s content assets.
- Creating content that is optimized for search and social media traffic.
- Locating and/or initiating creation of engaging and relevant images to complement stories.