Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations.
Society for Family Health is recruiting for
Job Title: M&E Officer
- Reporting to the Community Mobilisation Advisor, this position supports in mobilising civil society coordinating, monitoring and supervising the project community activities in the states in addition to working closely with CSO partners and other stakeholders in the TB programme implementation.
- The position also works closely with the State team to document best practices and lessons learned on the project.
- Collect data on project activities and results and assess the quantity and quality of achievements of targets.
- Review all providers referral documents to ensure completeness, verify and collate data submitted monthly by network officers.
- Provide clear guidance for M&E data management processes that will enable systematic collection, collation, processing, analysis, and interpretation and use of data.
- Help define a list of core indicators that enables tracking of progress among different interventions and sub-population groups
- Establish clear information flow channels between the different implementation levels, donors, and stakeholders
- Develop a plan for strengthening the capacity of all PHP involved in the monitoring and evaluation of the project
- Make a quarterly report to the Project Manager which summarises progress against key output indicators at the project level, with discussion of any specific progress issues as need be
- Serve as the principal liaison with donor and relevant state stakeholders on Monitoring and Evaluation activities
- Facilitate the regular conduct of data quality audits to verify and authenticate data emanating from the project field activities