Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Accounting Supervisor
- This position is responsible for supervising accounting and finance functions for our manufacturing operations.
- Handle the analysis of manufacturing variances and preparing manufacturing reports for management.
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities and resolve financial system issues.
- Report on changes in accounts and variances from budget, prepare financial forecasts.
- Responsibility to work with LEAN Manufacturing principles.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for ensuring balance sheet and income statement accounting and reconciliation is maintained in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Review department cost summaries and discuss variances to budget with department managers.
- Controls, analyzes and approves manufacturing standard changes providing and reporting cost and profit impact to management.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to subordinates in the day-to-day management of accounting activities.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.