Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Regulatory Compliance Supervisor
Ref Id: 128070BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Drive compliance program for implementation of local and international standards, rules and statutory regulations relating to Marine Logistics operations both in Primary & Secondary Logistics in Shell Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain database of relevant laws, rules, regulations, statutes, and standards applicable to Marine Logistics operations to maintain license to operate.
- Drive assurance program of company owned and third party operated terminals, jetties and supply bases
- Identify and adopt new technologies and best practices in management of Shell Nigeria Marine Logistics fleet to meet operational needs.
- Develop and maintain Marine Logistics Asset Reference Plan
- Champion Marine Logistics process/value improvement drives and business development studies to enhance performance.
- Responsible for Procurement of Marine Logistics asset/equipment and their disposal after their useful life to ensure value for money.
- Contribute to the development of contract strategy and development for all Marine transport major contracts