Philly and Mools Automobiles Limited is a member of the Philly and Mools Group. It was established with one thing in mind - to afford Nigerians the opportunity to own a brand new quality car or a first-class imported used car, focusing on safety, reliability and affordability. Over the years, we have constantly been marketing, selling and servicing automobiles for clients who span across various walks of life. Today, our dapper performance in sales and service delivery as a result of our years of experience has given us a solid corporate image, which has served as a guarantee of value to our present clients. Our sales figures have tripled in the past four years with a client base of over Five Hundred prominent personalities and corporate individuals. The company has established a relationship of trust and confidence with its loyal customers through several supports from our team. Once a vehicle is sold, it is backed up with all our maintenance muscle and experience. Our service centers are equipped with updated tools coupled with highly trained Auto Engineers who ensures that vehicles leave our workshop at show-room condition all the time.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
- Develop and maintain brand integrity consistent with all company marketing initiatives and communication.
- Responsible for creating marketing plans, including budget and short and long-term strategy.
- Create and maintain consistent corporate brand/image voice cross product lines, events, and promotional materials, and throughout company departments.
- Implement creative & new ideas to promote organic growth.
- Supervise operations of the company's email program and website on a daily basis, and also perform analytics reviews.
- Responsible for planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects such as electronic, print, and special events to execute parts of the marketing plan.
- Supervise the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid companyТs sales and marketing programs.
- Responsible for all company interactions on the social media, including responding to messages, creating messages and uploading photos.
- Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic that strengthens the companyТs social media presence.
- Create original, error free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
- Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on social media.
- Put in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts; gather result data and produce reports for the management team.