Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations in 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The enterprise was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 1997 but later emerged as a registered limited liability company on February 16, 2004. It has carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor since 1999. A member of leading international bodies such as Present Service Institute (PSI) in Germany, Greenswealth is able to leverage with these associations in its offerings to major distributors in Nigeria. We are proudly known to have a wide range of gift items which ranges from promotional give aways to premium gifts. We also boast of excellent quality printing services and branding expertise.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goal of expanding customer base.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Attending meetings with clients and presenting samples for client’s approval.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
- Conducting Know your product (KYP) weekly.
- Conducting periodic Sample Audit
- Maintaining a detailed and updated customer database.