Romanspage Global - Our client is an Insurance Firm that provides insurance consultancy services to businesses across all industries, including the public sector.They have vast experience and expertise in the management of both small to large industrial and commercial risks ranging from simple property and related risks to specialized risks in the oil and gas, aviation and other sectors. And is in urgent need of a Marketing Executive that possesses analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Would be actively engaged in selling company's Insurance policy
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Liaising with legal departments to keep updated on the government regulations
- Giving presentations to build their client base
- Attending networking events
- Hitting sales targets
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Identify best product for customer’s needs and make presentation
- Conduct market research, to identify new and profitable market