Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Locations: Lagos and Kaduna
- The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models. The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
- Provide information about the products (4Ps).
- Gather and analyse market information.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop product plan and marketing strategy.
- Defines and creates added value for the organisation.
- Coordinate project development.
- Extension and content building.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Innovation in service and products
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.