Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance. As a partner to our clients, we work as integrated members of the team and strive to provide valuable deliverables that meet their goals. Our clients range from large to small companies and organizations including some of the most recognizable brands. They come to Westfield seeking expert advice and personalized service on a variety of business process related problems and always leave satisfied. Our team is comprised of a well-respected group of talented, experienced and likable consultants that can help you achieve your business goals. With over 10 years of experience in Project Management, financial services and ICT marketing, Westfield brings the expertise you need from a consultancy outfit to help with your projects.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Company is a real estate development company, currently focused on residential property with developments in Abuja On it’s path of growth, the company is expanding scope of operations by undertaking new developments
- The position calls for skills in market research, traditional marketing, e-marketing, social media management, customer care and record-keeping.
- Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies;
- Oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy including innovative campaigns and digital marketing;
- Plan, develop and oversee production of company marketing and communication materials;
- Lead company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets;
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers;
- Maintain social media presence at product level and at a corporate level;
- Manage and maintain accurate information on company website updates in conjunction with the Website Developer/ Manager;
- Draft Press Releases; represent the company to media outlets;
- Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Procure and manage external sales agencies as required;
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results;
- Prepare sales reports (enquiry rate, type etc.) for Senior Management periodically, or as may be required;
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.