Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Lead development and execution of strategic marketing plans and manage a team of Product Managers and Specialists for the company.
- Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic business objectives and plans.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including the impact on sales, lead flow, and customer retention.
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Review and update product pricing based on market conditions.
- Lead drafting and dissemination of newsletters and corporate communications to customers and partners.
- Develop marketing-related content for Company websites.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns.
- Build and maintain a customer database.
- Liaise with the marketing teams of our suppliers.
- Implement other ad-hoc marketing initiatives.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Partner with sales and business development teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.