Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Key Roles /Responsibilities
- The Job holder will develop engaging graphical content, collateral and support for Vodacom Business Nigeria’s propositions, products and services to customers, sales teams and potential customers while also ensuring that all marketing deliverables are achieved on time and budget thus ensuring delivery of overall commercial strategy and achievement of marketing objectives.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager Sponsorship and Events, candidate will be responsible for development and delivery of marketing content and collateral for the business. These include but are not limited to all documents, brochures, adverts, presentations, multimedia content, event branding materials and so on.
- The candidate will also assist in the coordination of all marketing activities within Vodacom Business Nigeria as it pertains to both internal and external communications and other activities.
- The responsibilities of this role will include developing compelling and engaging Marketing Collateral that effectively communicates the brand, its products, services and propositions.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing visual campaign ideas and seeing them through from ideation to implementation for all Marketing Channels, including Print, Digital and Events.
- Candidate will work closely with current agencies and media vendors to maximise coverage.
- Candidate will build and maintain strong external relationships with potential partners, and supporters, by maintaining strong relationships with key players in the industry.
Core marketing areas include:
- Graphic Design
- Copy Writing/Editing
- Collateral material management & distribution
- Product Marketing and Channel Support
- Vendor and Agencies Management
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) Programmes
- Sponsorship management and promotions