Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material / Receiving Inspector
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Carry out material inspection as may be required.
- Review ITP and provide assurance/control of the quality of the project materials procured or received
- Manage and execute Materials classification / Coding (to include evaluating and inputting catalogue information plus review and classification of specifications.
- Ensure no substandard materials enters or used in the project.
- Receive and action Purchase Order Requests (POR) from Project Engineers and other units of the project.
- Collects samples for testing and compute findings when in doubt about any project materials.
- Create and Manage Requisition for Non-Stock Materials in Seplat Supply Chain Management system.
- Create overall project material receiving Inspection spreadsheet and Monitor their preservation at lay down area as record accordingly
- Track / Expedite materials through COMPANY Expeditor, transportation and Project Warehouse to end location.
- Conduct source inspection when the need arises for material vendors and write report accordingly,
- Advise the Project Warehouse on issue of materials to fabrication contractor and Construction Team.
- Review all Project MTO’s and raise material requisitions where the need arises,
- Participate in project meetings and recommend improvements on material management when necessary