Home Prep School, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
- Work with students of all ages in classrooms.
- Typically, teach children and teens.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Math teachers actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for standardized testing.
- Math teacher job duties can vary significantly between elementary school and higher grade levels. In high schools, for example, math teachers may need to help students prepare for graduation and college entry exams, while in elementary schools the mastery of basic skills is of paramount importance.
- Bestowing students with arithmetic and problem-solving skills is one of the many duties of a math teacher.