Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a multinational Engineering Firm in Dubai, the company is into production of equipments for virtually every welding and cutting process and application. To drive and develop sales opportunities within Nigeria and Africa. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Sales Engineer
- The Sales Engineer will identify and develop sales opportunities within a region/country to meet their set business targets.
- The individual will support new or existing end users, distributors and/or agents in their sales enquires and to develop market share within their designated region.
Performance Objectives and Responsibilities
- This role will provide sales support to existing customers on orders, develop new customers and key accounts, ensure order collection is processed professionally, support Finance with payment collection, update line managers on order status using CRM system (Caesar), meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence in ESAB product range.
- Sales Engineer role will entail the following; Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete documentation of the orders, follow up on order status with customers, provide feedback to ESAB on customer issues,
- Liaise with technical department as and when required to support customer’s needs, Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of ESAB Products and processes
- Key interfaces will include local distributors, agents, end users and Product Manager/s.