Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Job Title: Media Associate
Specialization: Media / Advertising / Branding
Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: HND, Bachelor's Degree
Location: Lagos (Ikeja)
About the Media Associate Role
- We're looking for an energetic recent graduate who is thoughtful, and who has an instinct for the most interesting part of every story, to contribute their photography, videography, and audio storytelling skills to our Growth team as a Media Associate.
- You'll be part of a team that strives to empower thousands of business owners in Africa with both the knowledge and the courage they need to bring their ideas to life. If that feeling were a sound, it would sound like this.
- Paystack is a group of skilled friends collaborating with ambitious merchants across Africa. This relationship yields some pretty amazing stories of impact. As the Media Associate, you'll work with the Media Manager to capture and share the stories of growth and innovation that are happening on both sides of this partnership, and within the industries in which Paystack operates.
- As a member of the Paystack team, you'll be exposed to thousands of creators from across the continent. You'll learn a lot about different industries, and you'll use images and sound to help people see businesses in Africa in new and exciting ways.
- This is an opportunity to work alongside a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.