Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Manager - P&G Nigeria
Req No: BRM00001896
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing
- Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
- Together, we'll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
- The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
The Media Manager will be responsible for all Media operations related activity and coordination across all P&G brands including but not limited to the following actions:
- Own the leadership and innovation on Media planning and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness and penetration growth.
- Lead annual brand communication strategy development.
- Lead the development of annual media plans in line with brand-specific communication strategy.
- Work synchronously with Media Purchases, Media agency and P&G internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient Media plans.
- Perform monthly Media Planning and Scheduling behind leadership of Media agency activities and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Analyze post-campaign Media results on a brand and channel-specific level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Own hands-on keyboard planning, set-up, buying and optimization of digital campaigns for all brands.
- Responsible to track and report savings on brand’s Media budget behind strategic Media supplier landscape penetration, working with Media Purchases.
- Ensures top stewardship score on Media compliance and all Media auditable actions.
- Lead operational discipline with all stakeholders on End-to-End Media viz internal brand team, Media agency Planning team, Media buying team, Media monitoring team and Media billing team.
- Drive specific interventions on digital, leveraging rising digital trends to enable maximum business impact, in line with strategy.
- Maintain mastery of local Media landscape as well as stay updated on local and global trends on Media consumption habits/new Media inventories in a bid to influence Media plans and deliver a competitive edge for P&G Media.
- You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.