EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
An ultramodern hospital located in the heart of Benin City is looking to hire suitable personnel for immediate employment within the capacify below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- Tracking and Evaluating Clinical Data
- Planning, Implementing and Directing Clinical Services
- Making Program Recommendations or Revisions
- Maintaining Accurate Documentation
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.