Workforce Group – Our client, a leading health care company is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Maintain relationship with previous, present and potential Customers to promote the company’s product within a geographical location or region.
- Identify and create new business relationships, ensure personal sales target are met, and proffer solution to customer’s problem.
- Provide information about the company’s product to nurses, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other stakeholders within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure personal sales is achieved
- Receives periodic training from more experienced professionals
- Participates in projects such as product promotions, attending and organizing exhibitions, conferences, meetings, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives.
- Presenting products to healthcare staffs, including doctors, nurses and pharmacists with the aim of providing information about the company’s products and promote its usage.
- Liaise with Distributors and wholesalers so as to ensure that is constant availability of the product in the market
- Write frequent report on company and competitors performance within the market.