Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering Project Management Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Metering Project Manager
- Assists the project team with the development and implementation of the metering strategies, including metering plans and policies.
- Ensure all defined targets, schedules, policies and requirement are met and work closely with the Project Manager and functional units in ensuring operational efficiency and synergy.
- Ensure all project documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and analyze metering options in relation to business decision and project deliverables to guide optimal decision making.
- Responsible for updating the project risk register and discussing same during project’s progress status meeting.
- Managing all project meeting and ensuring minute are shared with stakeholders once concluded.
- Act as the communication liaison between the metering project team and functional teams/stakeholders.
- Responsible for communicating the timely metering project status update to stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking and engaging functional teams regarding each MAP deliverables and timelines. Non-compliance are to be escalated to the Project Manager.
- Update resolution feedback and ensure prompt feedback is given to escalations received from cross functional units.
- Escalation of issues to relevant project internal support teams which include NMD Metering Customer Care, Corp Communication and Others.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform all other functions as designated in line with the project objectives.