Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Methods Engineer
Offer ID: 12652BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Regular position
The job holder will:
- Ensure implementation of support contracts required for operations are in place
- Ensure the timely preparation of budgets for internal and partner approval
- Ensure approval of contracts and procurement of high value items from internal entities and the partner
- Ensure strict adherence to Group standards
- Maintain interface with Contracts and Procurement, Maintenance trades, Site maintenance, Cost Control and Planning
- Ensure timely submission of Work Programs to all concerned entities.
- Prepares Scope of Work and cost estimates in coordination with other maintenance trade entities.
- Prepares contract advert and strategy document for the partner and internal entities.
- Prepares instruction to prospective contractors
- Facilitates pre-Tender meetings.
- Responds to Tender Clarifications.
- Prepares Nigerian Content Development Proposal
- Participates in the evaluation of Tenders and associated report writing.
- Prepares commercial evaluation template
- Participates in Award Recommendations for Contracts.
- Prepares relevant presentations.
- Performs vendor pre-qualification, categorization and competency evaluation.
- Performs vendor performance evaluation and reporting including Health, Safety and Environment audits with follow-up on identified gaps.
- Creates decentralized purchase orders and call-off orders and associated tasks.
- Facilitates Factory Acceptance Tests when necessary.
General Maintenance Contract Reporting:
- Compiles and manages periodic reports and yearly KPI with the inputs from sites.
- Prepares periodic General Maintenance Contract sites meeting.
- Assists sites with any General Maintenance Contract concerns.
- Manages and reviews General Maintenance Contract invoices.
- Ensures monthly maintenance reporting for the Maintenance department.
- In charge of maintenance planning management. Interfaces with District planning, sites and maintenance trades
- Follows up with Procurement on top priority materials.
- Provides other maintenance support activities as may be required.