Box Models Agency is a Lagos based modelling agency representing male and female models, influencers and brand ambassadors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Model Agency Booking Assistant
- We are looking for a Booking Assistant to join our busy team in Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Our ambition is to be Nigeria's Number 1 full-service modelling agency; therefore, it is of utmost importance that we continue to attract top talents and clients across Nigeria.
- You will assist the day-to-day running of the modelling agency. You will be working with male and female models, social media influencers, brand ambassadors, clients, businesses, retail companies, media companies, fashion outlets and fashion show organizers.
- To excel in this role, you will be passionate about modelling, photography, fashion, social media and entertainment. You will be assisting new and existing models to build their portfolios, keep models profile up to date, and help the team with scouting new talented models and influencers.
- You must have experience in a similar role, able to demonstrate a desire and ability to deliver the first-class service to our clients. If this sounds like you, and you live within a commutable distance from Ikeja, please submit your application ASAP for immediate consideration.
- Take polaroid and measurements of models, liaising with photographers, videographers, graphics designer, and arranging shoots for models.
- Always build professional relationships with models and influencers while being their ‘go to’ person.
- Assist the modelling agency with daily admin tasks, data entry, booking confirmation and reminders, models, influencers and clients management.
- Assist with booking models for fashion week and fashion shows.
- Keep track of all fashion events happening all through the year without missing any opportunity.
- Scout and develop new talents - models and influencers.
- Plan and organise model casting events all through the year. Responsible for the organisation, preparation, support and follow up of model castings.
- Develop and implement strategies for researching clients and generating new leads.
- Develop a progressive relationship with clients from the first contact to project completion.
- Create and schedule social media posts for the modelling agency bi-weekly.
- Assist the agency and its business units to achieve their business goals.
- Display excellent rapport and negotiation skills at all time.
- Achieve monthly KPI targets.