Talent Sourcing & Recruitment Consultant
Job Title: Monitoring and Compliance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State.
N.B: Candidate must reside on the Island.
Our client, a micro finance bank seeks to engage the services of a Monitoring and Compliance Officer. He/She is to provide technical support for data collection, quality assurance, analysis and learning processes including setup of M&E systems in the company's field.
- Ensure that all recovery/collections staff update their Loan repayment sheets as well as other sheets assigned to them within the given timeframe and all step-to-step procedures for loan recovery/collections are being followed within the available timeframe.
- Ensure that the monitory sheet is being updated on a daily basis with details of non-compliance to duties from all departments.
- Assist the Head of department in development of compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Advise management through the head of department on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance lapses and risk.
- Report matters likely to be, illegal or amount to maladministration and noncompliance to the head of department.