Women for Women International (WfWI) - In countries affected by conflict and war, Women for Women International (WfWI) supports the most marginalized women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect to networks for support. By utilizing skills, knowledge and resources, she is able to create sustainable change for herself, her family, and community.
Since 1993, WfWI has served over 500,000 women in 8 conflict-affected countries, including Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Kosovo, Nigeria, Rwanda and South Sudan. Since 2002, we have worked with over 20,000 men worldwide to support women’s rights and gender equality.
Women for Women International is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Location: Jos, Plateau
Reports To: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- To work as part of the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) unit in the country office, assist in the collection of data and information from the program participants at designated periods throughout the program cycle, according to established M&E guidelines and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in community assessment, pre-selection of new participants and collection and recording of information as required.
- Assist in the enrollment of women into the program and submit a report of specific observations about the process, highlighting any errors to be corrected in subsequent enrollments.
- Complete the Baseline Forms for selected sample of new participants.
- Participate in Focus Group discussions with participants for mid-term training assessment, and submit a report with findings, as well as any pertinent observations about the focus group process.
- Work with women to collect other data and information as needed, for example, case studies, and ad-hoc information requests.
- Participate in any special monitoring visits, evaluations or impact studies as required.
- Complete End line forms for all participants as they are finishing their program cycle and submit a report on each of the evaluated groups of women.
- Complete Graduate Follow-Up Forms for a select sample of women one and two years after their graduation from the program.
- Work closely with the Social Empowerment team and the Economic Empowerment team to capture all relevant data and information from program participants throughout the program cycle.
- Assist the M&E Manager in training other members of staff or contractors to carry out data collection tasks and completion of M&E forms as needed.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all forms and other information required.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date filing systems online or hard copy; if applicable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.