Helen Keller International is dedicated to saving the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. We combat the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. We currently have more than 180 programs in 21 African and Asian countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Contract Duration: July 2018 to January 31, 2019
- Assist in development of forms / questionnaires for data collection
- Support the nutrition program team in data collection and storage.
- Assist in produce summaries of monitoring data
- Contribute to data analysis and interpretation
- Assist in research and in writing and editing reports (monthly reports, donor reports e.t.c)
- Support the team through various administrative duties
- Any other duty assigned
- Must have relevant graduate degree
- Must be computer literate
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SPSS)
- Demonstrate excellent writing and analytical skills
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required; flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of international development issues.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and/or lead the efforts to effectively meet M&E needs.
- Be able to commit at least 30-40 hours a week
The intern is enitled only to N70,000 monthly with no other benefits.
Application Closing Date
5PM; 5th July, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word document to email using the position title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Abuja based candidates will be considered. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date above.