Kishimi Shelter and Care Foundation was established in May 2008 is a non-government, non-profitable organization, located in Gombe State.
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer - on behalf of CSO Partner
Job Type – Monitoring and evaluation officer
Location: Gombe, Balanga LGA
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Scope of Role
This is a partner staff role. The staff will be engaged and paid by SCI partners, and reports to the partner’s Project Team Lead in Gombe state.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Support collection of reports and quality checks:
- Collects data pertaining to safe space activities in the communities
- Verify the reported data by safe space facilitators to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for data entry and maintenance of database
- Ensure timely sharing of monthly data reported by safe space facilitators and other activities of partners with MEAL officer in save the children office
- Ensure quality benchmarks are adhered to during implementation of activities by partner staff
- Provide close supervision of safe space activities and also conducts periodic data verification exercises
- Prepares reports containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content
- Support the project lead in using the data for planning and decision making
- Support supervision of community ASRH outreach services
- Supports the logistics and coordination of field research activities
- Organizes events such as workshops, meetings, seminars etc
- Prepares correspondence as needed
- Build the capacities of safe space facilitators on data management.
- Provide on the job training and mentoring on data reporting to safe space facilitators
- Support project lead and other staff on other capacity building activities
- Support project lead in building the capacities of safe space facilitators on complaint and response mechanism
- Support the setting up of complaint and response mechanism system in the communities
- Receive and document beneficiaries’ complaints in the database
- Work with project lead and other team members on complaint resolution and timely sharing of feedbacks to the beneficiaries
- Maintain and share monthly CRM database with the MEAL officer in save the children office
- Work with field teams to collect information on case studies and success stories
- Ensure program document are properly archived
- Provide other cross cutting supports when the needs arise.