The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD) is an international, non-governmental organisation dedicated to research, training and advocacy on issues of democratisation, development and human security in West Africa, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer’s specific duties will be program monitoring and evaluation: ensuring that the programme is performing optimally to achieve established results/targets, and monitoring progress on performance indicators.
- S/he shall develop and manage the system for reporting on programme results as per monthly reporting guidelines and to donors as per donor reporting guidelines.
- Implement and monitor a system for collecting data and information from Programme staff, partners, and sub-grantees on indicators/targets, including success stories that highlight the work of the organization.
- S/he shall: ensure that programme plans and activities are directed towards achieving targets identified in proposal performance management plans and Annual Operating Plans;
- Assist in negotiating with funders over indicators/performance information required from the organisation;
- S/he shall be familiar with and communicate to rest of staff the basic tenets of programme Monitoring and Evaluation (such as the OSIWA, USAID log frame, or “logical framework” approach etc).
- S/he shall ensure that reports conform to specified/required formats, and that reports correspond to grant-specific.