Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer - Nigeria IHP
Project Overview and Role
- The Integrated Health Project (IHP) aims to strengthen local capacity and systems to contribute to reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality in target states, and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary healthcare.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Offer contributes to the development and implementation of the Task Order (TO) 3 MELP to systematically document performance for technical team to ensure the TO3 implementation is on track.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the TO3 MELP to systematically document performance for technical team to ensure the TO3 implementation is on track
- Generates robust evidence for programmatic learning that leads to action, decision making, and impact
- Together with Senior MEL Manager, ensures the alignment of M&E activities with program goals and contributes to the development of annual work plans to identify TO3 targets and ensure inclusion of M&E activities
- Monitors project activities and tracks these activities against the TO3 results framework
- Conducts visits to LGAs as necessary for data validation to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets
- Generates monthly indicator reports and tracking progress against key indicators
- Works closely with the Bauchi stakeholders and trains M&E staff at the LGA, facility, and community levels to build their M&E capacity
- Contributes to the identification, analysis, and synthesis of technical knowledge and evidence-based information in intervention areas including family planning, reproductive, maternal and child health, malaria, nutrition and immunization.
- Reports directly to Senior MEL Manager