Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and Brussels, Belgium with offices in 16 countries throughout Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
We work with businesses, foundations, governments and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to inputs and credit across 45 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- CNFA is currently seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist on the Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity. The position will be based in Nigeria.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will be responsible developing and updating the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan, coordinating M&E efforts with the USAID/Nigeria Learning Project, and reporting M&E results to USAID.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Activity will address the constrains that hinder the overall agricultural business environment in Nigeria and improve the levels of agriculture-related investments.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will be responsible for measuring outcomes, analyzing results, and promoting adaptive management in the following areas:
- Ease of Doing Agribusiness Improved,
- Access to Agribusiness Finance Broadened
- Investment Promotion Facilitated
- Climate Change Adaptation, and
- Conflict Mitigation.