Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Enforcement Officer
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Monitoring transport activities on the highway
- Making sure all buses are in good condition on the highway
- Providing support to drivers in case of emergency
- Escalating issues on the highway to the feet manager
- Successfully communicating with passenger and drivers to ensure compliance with the organization rules and standards
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all Drivers are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with passengers and responding to their complain.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion on the highway.
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organization’s carbon footprint.