Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist for an upcoming, five-year USAID-funded health workforce management project in Nigeria. The position is full-time and based in Abuja with travel to Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Ebonyi States and the Federal Capital Territory.
- Provide the strategic guidance, vision, and management for successful monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of the project.
- Work closely with senior team members and supervise M&E staff and ensure the strategic and functional integration of all M&E activities as well as active collaboration with donors, other implementers, and local counterparts.
- Develop and implement a monitoring, evaluation, and learning plan across all program components including identification of process, output, and outcome indicators.
- Oversee the program’s collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) process in collaboration with the Chief of Party; ensure that the program’s CLA approach is applied with consistency and rigor; and work with the leadership team to apply program learnings in pursuit of adaptive management.
- Produce M&E reports, annual performance plans, and MEL plans for the program team and USAID.