Job Title: Monitoring Evaluation Learning and Documentation Analyst
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Business Transformation Unit
Where You Fit In
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- This individual will play a key role as part of the Business Transformation team, ensuring that value is delivered for strategic projects, supporting the establishment and enforcement of standards and governance, and enterprise transformation.
- This is a continuous operational management function with a mandate to drive efficiency gains. Track and assess if progress are made in achieving set targets, spot bottlenecks in implementation, highlight whether there are any unintended effects from projects or programs and their activities, and identify gaps in capacity of resource elements and propose learning activities required.
- Supporting delivery and execution of end to end execution plans by tracking actual results against forecasted results, drive adherence to approved plans, protocols, standards and governance, and reducing waste and identifying cost savings opportunities,
- Acting as a central hub for the business segments/units executing common standards, templates, processes, and expectations,
- Promoting operational excellence and ensuring that strong plans and KPIs are in place,
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of business issues and analyze market conditions in order to develop metrics to measure performance and contribute to drive profitable growth,
- Developing measurable goals and KPIs for tracking and implementing projects that improve operational efficiency and achieving sustainable competitive advantage,
- Working closely with HR to determine targets, competence gaps and learning framework for different segments of the business,
- Creating and managing status reporting that reveals successes, risks, deviations, and consequence management,
- Conducting research, data mining and analysis of operational efficiency and processes,
- Continuously aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the AgroMallТs priorities and strategic objectives,
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting departmental performance scorecards, and capture lessons learned from mainstreaming and scaling up best practices,
- Drive operational efficiencies and cost savings.