Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall coordination and management of AFN project monitoring and evaluation activities, specifically providing technical guidance on design, development and implementation of the supported project’s M&E strategy, building capacity of project country teams and partners to strengthen their own M&E systems and plans that are aligned to the overall M&E strategy.
- Provide guidance on information systems for collecting data to measure project implementation and success, quality assurance, documentation and reporting.
- Provide leadership for developing the strategic approach for monitoring and evaluation of the AFN supported programs.
- Provide guidance in development/improvement and evaluation of project management information systems, data collection tools and databases and ensure they are aligned with Axios and respective USAID mission requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and direction to AFN in developing systematic approaches to improve data quality recording and reporting, and evaluation to measure improvement, effectiveness, efficiency and reach of project activities.
- Provide technical support to public health evaluation efforts and upon request collaborate closely with other major multilateral and bilateral partners to participate in the implementation of the national M&E efforts.
- Regularly review and advise AFN management and relevant program staff on progress of the achievement of implementation plans and targets.
- Coordinate compilation of quarterly, semi and annual reports for the respective programs, other donors and relevant ad hoc program reports, in liaison with other project directors- and country teams.
- Provide technical support in identifying documenting and promoting best practices in M&E.