Pact seeks a Senior Grants Officer that will provide overall leadership and oversight for all aspects related to grants and contracts.
This requires close collaboration with Pact HQ and Pact regional offices to ensure application of Pact regulations and policies as well as periodic review of such policies and regulations to ensure that they continue to reflect the current donor environment, regulations and practices.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Intern
Open To: All qualified candidates
Position Summary: Provides support to all projects under the supervision of the Country Director.
- Provide support in data collection and database maintenance/management to track progress towards meeting project goals and objectives
- Ensure routine data entry and analysis of field data, and creation of tables and graphics for the end of project report.
- Assist in the adaptation of existing Pact Nigeria monitoring tools, as well as propose new way of measuring change using both quantitative and qualitative data collection tools.
- Provide support to projects with data management and development tools and processes.
- Support Project teams to develop monthly report, with strong emphasis on highlighting results of intervention.
- Provide relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, and special projects.
- Maintains program files (both electronic and hard copies) in manner that allows for ease of access and use.
- Support the program team in carrying out MERL activities.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceed in a timely and successful manner.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Other duties as may be required.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
New Business Role:
- Support in the research and identifying of development trends, prospects and growth opportunities.
- Support in the provision of data to for new business endeavours.