The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Location: Mubi, Adamawa
Department: Atiku Center - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
Employment Status: Full Time (Project)
Duration: Twenty-Two (22) Months
Building Resilience Through Sustainable Agriculture Phase 2 Project:
- In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for prospective candidates for the project funded by European Union and German Government through GIZ (Journey to Self-Reliance - JSR). The position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- Ensure the consistency of M&E tools, indicators and methodologies for data management and analysis across project states as appropriate.
- Lead the implementation of data quality controls and annual data quality assessments to ensure the integrity of project data.
- Coordinate the implementation of program assessments and evaluations including baseline, annual, and end line assessments.
- Coordinate and lead needs assessments to inform new or adapted programming.
- Promote learning and assist state team on documenting and implementing lessons learned.
- Lead project assessments, evaluations and design including development of survey protocols
- Coordinate and conduct annual learning assessments in collaboration with team leads.
- Support the elaboration of success stories and case studies based on intended audience.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the CoP.