Palladium Group is a privately owned real estate company. Its core businesses are Portfolio and Development investments. The Group invests for its own account and in partnership with private and institutional investors. Its knowledge and expertise allow for a combination of efficiency and quality of life aspects through a global approach to residential and commercial projects. Palladium Group covers all facets of real estate, from urban and architectural design to ownership, development, asset and property management, as well as maintenance of single assets and portfolios. The Company started as a general contractor over a hundred years ago. In the twenties, the Company evolved by beginning to construct several buildings in Paris together with associated property management business activities to enhance and create additional synergies and value for the construction company. Through the years, the Group expanded its activities throughout Western Europe, particularly in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, as well as the United States and most recently into Saudi Arabia.
Job Title: MREL Lead - Skills for Prosperity
Job Ref: req8030
Project Overview and Role
- Global Prosperity Fund’s ‘Skills for Prosperity’ is a £75m DFID programme, which seeks to improve the cost-effectiveness, access, quality, relevance and equity of skills through innovative approaches in 9 Middle-Income Countries around the world, including Nigeria.
- In Nigeria, the Skills for Prosperity (S4P) country programme will work in six targeted states to:
- Improve access to quality Higher Education and TVET for youth and young women, with a focus on improving access to and the quality of apprenticeships, and supporting training institutions to deliver demand-driven, competency-based training,
- Strengthen education-to-employment linkages, and
- Build the capacity of training institutions to improve outcomes for vulnerable women and people with disabilities.
- Apprenticeships, training, and capacity building interventions will focus on identified high growth sectors of the economy (Agriculture/Agribusiness/agro-allied industries; Creative and Entertainment, and Information and Communications Technology sectors).
- S4P aims to directly benefit 6,000 youth and women in targeted states of Kano, Kaduna, Enugu, Edo, Benue and Lagos.
- We are looking for talented individuals with a relevant track record, and interest or experience in the private sector and skills training. Most of all we are looking for team members with the drive to tackle new and complex challenges and work with us to learn, adapt and deliver sustainable benefits for Nigeria.
- As well as a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, we are an outgoing, creative, and supportive team and offer a personally and professional rewarding environment above all.
Scope of Work:
- Responsible for overall knowledge management and performance tracking required for successful delivery of all programme outputs
- Interrogate underlying theory of change outlined in the programme architecture; oversee its refinement and design programme logframe
- Facilitate the development of project-wide and intervention-specific results chains and ensure these are fully synchronised with the Logframe.
- Conduct baseline studies, identify measurable KPIs and support ineffective monitoring and evaluation of the program against the KPIs
- Establishing the S4P monitoring and results framework to ensure performance monitoring, impact assessment and bring out lessons learnt
- Institutionalise early warning signal mechanism and consequence management system – highlight red flags and deviations to relevant stakeholders with appropriate evidence, document closure of events
- Document and share findings of MREL, incorporating feedback from stakeholders during primary and secondary discussions
- Provide documentation and data collation support across programme’s work streams
- Support in data analytics, reporting through dashboards, senior-level presentations and MISs
- Responsible for timely submission of evaluation reports on periodic basis as agreed with DFID
- Work closely with Team Leader, PSD, Equity, and Skills Leads to incorporate continuous feedback and learning from programme implementation – document best practices and develop knowledge products in form of case studies and Thought Leadership reports