Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: NAFDAC Officer
Our client is a Multinational Logistics company involved in transportation and logistics
- Ensure that all NAFDAC regulated items are stamped, inspected and documented properly.
- Collect assessment note for invoice from NAFDAC Office.
- Generate invoice and make payment.
- Collect all necessary documents for endorsement.
- Take NAFDAC Officers to Client’s Warehouse for Inspections.
- Take samples from NAFDAC Post Inspection Office to Laboratory for Analysis.
- Handle requisitions from clients including: Registration of Products, Obtaining Import Permits and Obtaining Global Listing.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time-to-time.